BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 20, 2011

Top Ten What I Will Miss About Japan

10.  I will miss fresh sushi!  I use to think sushi was California Rolls........HAAAAAA!  I thinks not now!  I loves me some tuna! 

9.   Speaking of food......I will miss their scrumdiddlyumptious candy and all sorts of "yummy to your tummy" snacks.  They have something for all sorts of palates.  Whether you want something sweet or sour...or perhaps you want a Ube ice cream (Purple yam ice cream) or squid flavored lollipop (who doesn't want that!).  It's endless!

8.  Okinawan dance........Eisa!  How I miss watching it so or just hearing it randomly down some street.  The first time I seen and heard it I thought I was going to cry (don't tell anyone).  The amount of heart and soul that the locals put into it does not go unnoticed. I can feel the heart of the people running through my body.  I can't even begin to explain.  Something always comes over me.  I don't know if it is spirtual or what..........ah............forget it.  You know what I mean.  I'll miss it. 

7.  I loves me some karaoke.  I got hooked in Okinawa and have had several nights out at karaoke bars.  I don't recall them back in the states.  I do love the open bar scene and making a fool of yourself in public, but it's also nice to be able to have your own room and commence to embarrassing yourself amongst folks you know.  Plus they bring you drinks and food if you want.  Special phone in each room.  Yes.....you have to pay for it, but you don't have to leave your party room for anything.......unless you must tinkle.  Even than, you really don't have to leave the room.  -HUSH....who said that?-

6.  OMG......their WASHLET!!!  If I had a toilet that was nice and warm when I sat on it, played the sound of waterfall, squirted water on your booty hole or front ...........I would never leave the bathroom.  I'm so buying one for my future home.  In every single bathroom. 

5.   Winning at poker all the time.  I feel so horrible taking my friends money each and every time we play(giggle giggle).  It's so easy though.  I could do it blindfolded.  Although I will miss it....at the same time......I need a challenge!  Jeff, Jason, Jess, Mr. Riggs, Steve, Ivan, Melissa...........You should probably get my autograph now......mark my word......I will someday win the WSOP!  


4.  Feeling safe.  I could walk around Japan and not have to worry about someone trying to mug, rape, or harm me in any way.  The well-being for my children and I was never a concern when out and about.  I left my purse at the airport one time traveling to Thailand.  Ask me if I was worried?  Huh?  Ooooo.....nooooo.....I knew once I returned it would be turned in and all items would still be there.  How great is that!

3.  Traveling and learning the culture.  I've been fortunate enough to travel the world on Uncle Sam's dolla dolla bill y'all, but there is so much more to see here and I won't be able to see all that I wanted in 6 more weeks.  That was piss poor planning on my part.  :(  I am very appreciative of what I have been able to see with my Family and by myself.  Not everyone gets this opportunity.


2.  Command!  It's been the most job satisfaction position that I have held in my 17 years in the military.  I've learned so much from my seniors, peers and the Soldiers.  I just hope that I was able to make a difference in their lives as well.  I'm walking away from Command here soon feeling confident that they will be in good hands and knowing that each and every one of my Soldiers will be successful.  Whether it's the decision to continue in the military or if they choose to get out.  They have the tools.  I just hope they paid attention.  LOL.


1.  I'm not one to make lots of friends.  I mean, I have aquaintences, but friends.......you are pretty darn special if I have you in that boat.  LOL.  I will miss the few friends that I do have here, but I hope to keep the communication going and maybe someday meet you in Vegas during the WSOP (those that play of course).  Damn......those are some big dreams I have for you guys.  You really must mean a lot to me.  LMAO.

0 comments: