BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sad Face

Want in one hand.........shit in the other.  Well, I have a handful of dung that I wish I could get away with and act like an ape and throw it at someone in particular without getting in even more poop.  You ever feel that way?  Just asking.


 The great think about our imagination is just that........it's endless.  The world is yours to imagine whatever your little heart desires. I will tilt my head slightly to the right, look up in the sky and dream of the many ways I could endure EVIL onto this....this.....UGH.  I'm thinking petroleum (thanks Battle for that), a drive by, quartering, a swift kick in the gonads........endless.  


It's just that you want something so bad, it's handed to you on a silver platter.......than.........WABOOSH!  Yes....WABOOSH!  Your dreams stripped away for a moment.  Just makes you want to stab someone with a steely knife. The closer it gets to when something was suppose to happen, the more chapped I get.  Perhaps I'm just a bit spoiled because I'm still going to get what I want.  Just not on my glidepath. 

It's like the picture below. 
Yaaaa...........here you go........sure........not a problem.......so stoked about it for you.......ROCK ON......no issues here..........it's all yours..........take it.........do what you want with it.......GO FOR IT........DIG IN.........have a bite.............



SYK!!!  No no no..........not right now silly rabbit.  Tricks are for kids. 

Sad face.



0 comments: